Just Announced – Day-time program availability for our AAOD! Attend classes ONLY 1 day a week from 10 am – 2 pm. Learn more about our AAOD!
Since 1937, Warner Pacific College has been serving the Pacific Northwest with Christ-centered liberal arts education. And for the last twenty years, we’ve been providing continuing education opportunities to adult students through our Adult Degree Programs (ADP).
We offer degree programs in accounting, education, business, management and human development that are designed to work with your busy schedule. They’re also designed to offer you relevant professional knowledge rooted in the social, ethical, and political context of today’s world.
If you’re ready to write the next chapter of your story, Warner Pacific College is ready to help.
Our Degree Programs
Warner Pacific’s Adult Degree Programs include undergraduate and graduate degrees. Whether you’re changing to a new career or looking to build on established professional skills, we have a degree program that meets your needs. Current ADP degree programs include:
- Associate of Arts in Organizational Dynamics
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Human Development
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Science in Management & Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Management & Not for Profit Leadership
Click on a program to learn more about its curriculum and requirements.
Degrees for Today’s Adult Students
Warner Pacific College understands that continuing education students are in a different place than traditional undergraduates. That’s why we design our programs to meet adult students’ needs through:
- Accelerated course progressions: ADP students take courses one at a time so they can focus on topics individually and build sequential knowledge.
- Weekly class meetings: You’ll attend class one night a week, at the same time and place.
- Cohort-based learning: You’ll join a small group of students who will accompany you on your degree journey, taking part in cooperative learning experiences that reflect the working environment.
- Multiple start times: New cohorts form every month in our degree programs, so you don’t have to wait until the end of a semester to take the next step on your career path.
- Multiple study locations: With learning centers throughout the Portland/Vancouver area, Warner Pacific ADP students have the opportunity to study close to home.
Discover Warner Pacific College
Ready to learn more about Warner Pacific College and our Adult Degree Programs? Don’t wait. Contact one of our enrollment counselors today for more information or to apply.